The Faroe project uses the power of Foundation 6 stacks for Rapidweaver. In addition to F6 stacks some optional stacks are used, check the list of stacks used in this project. In case you don't have those optional stacks, you will find an alternative layout built with F6.
- Fully designed pages including a beautiful ready to use contact form.
- One project file built with F6 stacks only plus layouts with optional stacks. Visit the Stacks page for more info.
- Great SEO header hierarchy to make your project have better results on search engines.
- Everything contained in the Faroe light version
- Ready to use customized blogging system - Check the preview
- A beautifully designed Admin area (Check the preview) with 11 extra pages for a total of 18 pages.
- Powerful integration with Total CMS lets you control almost every element of the website without even opening Rapidweaver.
- The cms-data folder of this preview website so you can start editing from a good starting point.